[avr-chat] Re: [avrdude-dev] How to get avrdude to report chip connected

From: Rick Mann
Subject: [avr-chat] Re: [avrdude-dev] How to get avrdude to report chip connected to mkII?
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 13:29:34 -0800

On Feb 11, 2006, at 12:37 PM, Rick Mann wrote:

With uisp, I was able to ask it what part it thought it saw connected to the AVRISP programmer. Is there a way to do this with avrdude and the JTAGICE mkII? I'm trying to troubleshoot the connection, and I can't seem to get the mkII to respond at all.

You know what? avrdude just doesn't seem to work right now. At all. Fortunately avarice can program the fuse bits, so I'm all up-and- running now.

--
Rick