[avr-chat] potential interest in new development boards?

From: Steve Franks
Subject: [avr-chat] potential interest in new development boards?
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 16:51:14 -0700

I'm considering selling some of my designs as eval boards if there's
enough interest, so I'm doing a little market research.

What combos of the following would interest people?

Avr +

Chipcon CC2420 Zigbee chipset
Trimble Lassen iQ GPS receiver
SD, MiniSD, or uSD/TransSD
24-bit Audio ADC/DAC
24-bit Industrial ADC
2/3 axis Mems Accelerometer
Temp sensor
2x16 LCD
buttons
CP2103 Usb<->Uart bridge w/ GPIO
realtime clock
ST013 Mp3 decoder
2W ClassD audio-amp
EEProm
Bluetooth
max232 or similar drivers

Also, what is your 'that's so cheap I'd buy it even if I don't need
it' price and your 'ouch - I'd better need that pretty bad before I
get it' price?

I notice most eval boards don't have any 'interesting' periphrials on
them, and I'd be happy to change that, if the market justifies the
pain of manufacturing...

Best,
Steve

--