avaneya-announce

[Avaneya] NASA's Responds to our FOIA Request for Missing Mission Data

From: Kip Warner
Subject: [Avaneya] NASA's Responds to our FOIA Request for Missing Mission Data
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 01:15:52 -0700

Friends,

Some time ago you asked us to keep you informed of Avaneya, a cerebral
science fiction game set on Mars currently under active development.

        Home: <https://www.avaneya.com>

As some of you may remember, back in November of 2013 we announced the
successful recovery of substantial portions of the original Viking
mission's photographic data captured on Mars with the aid of our
studio's technology. The historic 1975 billion–dollar mission was the
most ambitious in history and the first to successfully reach and
photograph the surface.

        More: <http://bit.ly/1bLIViV>

We have received a response from NASA's Freedom of Information Act
Public Liaison Officer with respect to our request filed in 21 July
2014. The request was to seek more information on the whereabouts of
some of the missing Viking mission data we noted during our recovery of
the encumbered archives. Their response below.

        NASA Response: <http://bit.ly/U56XRk>

Per ardua ad astra,

--
Kip Warner -- Senior Software Engineer