Proposal Accepted for GSoC

From: Vishal Gupta
Subject: Proposal Accepted for GSoC
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2018 04:23:43 +0000

Hi everyone,

My proposal for the project " Parse Makefile.am using abstract syntax tree"
has been accepted and I am excited to start working on the same.

The community bonding period will be till 14th May. As discussed in the
proposal, I will be working on improving my perl skills and understanding
the Automake's Code. Some queries about that :

1) Good resource for studying Perl and important concepts required for
completing the project. A short task of 4-5 days would be great for testing
my knowledge of perl and quantify my progress.

2) How to go about understanding the Automake code .

3) Any other task required to be completed during the community bonding
period.

As discussed in the proposal that I will be having my exams from 8th to
15th May, so I will try to complete the work before that time.

Looking forward for your suggestions.

Regards,
Vishal Gupta