Re: [GSoC] Proposal for "Parse Makefile.am using an AST"

From: Mathieu Lirzin
Subject: Re: [GSoC] Proposal for "Parse Makefile.am using an AST"
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 21:09:36 +0100

Mathieu Lirzin <address@hidden> writes:

>> My draft is online on the GSoC website since it was open on Monday. I
>> don't know if you have access to that.
>
> Yes I have access to it.  I will send my future comments via this
> website.

I was under the wrong impression that using this interface was the way
to communicate with applicants, but this seems not to be the case so I
will continue to send my comments to this thread.

Few additional comments:

- I agree with your suggestion of providing numbers regarding the
  performance impact of using an AST.

- In the "qualification" part, you can include all the details you
  provided regarding your school project.

Feel free to continue expanding on the technical details and request
feedback until the deadline.

Thanks.

--
Mathieu Lirzin
GPG: F2A3 8D7E EB2B 6640 5761  070D 0ADE E100 9460 4D37