TAP options

From: Arthur Schwarz
Subject: TAP options
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 17:11:27 -0700

Are the following TAP options transmitted to tap-driver.sh via the parallel
test harness interface or through LOG_DRIVER_FLAGS, e.g.,
AM_TEST_LOG_DRIVER_FLAGS = --comments or TEST_LOG_DRIVER_FLAGS=--comments?

--comments
--diagnostic-string
--ignore-exit
--merge
--no-comments
--no-merge

It looks to me as if there is no way for the options to be known to the
parallel test harness so the Developer or user / installer has to do it
through the user of LOG_DRIVER_FLAGS. Have I misunderstood this?

Maintenance turns design into chaos