Re: pkglibdir, pkgdatadir and program_transform_name

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: pkglibdir, pkgdatadir and program_transform_name
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 18:37:46 +0900

Stefano Lattarini <address@hidden> writes:
> Any transformation of a $(pkg*dir) by $(program_transform_name)
> would be a bug; if you encounter such an issue, I'd be grateful if
> you report it.
>
> But I'm pretty sure the inconsistency you are seeing here is due to
> another reasons (maybe some Makefile.am or configure.ac settings
> you're missing?)

When I was googling earlier (due to this same thread on the autoconf
mailing list), I found patches to automake to _implement_ such a
transformation posted to the grub mailing list... so maybe it's a
modified version of automake.

-Miles

--
Immortality, n.  A toy which people cry for, And on their knees apply for,
      Dispute, contend and lie for, And if allowed Would be right proud