Re: *simple* example using Autotest

From: Eric Blake
Subject: Re: *simple* example using Autotest
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2012 15:46:07 -0700

On 02/07/2012 03:08 PM, Robert Boehne wrote:
>  All,
>
> I'd like to start using Autotest in a project (that needs is badly) but
> the full-featured GNU M4 example is a bit hard to wrap my head around.
> Can anyone suggest another project I could look at as an example, that
> has more basic/rudimentary Autotest use?

Automake is probably the wrong list to ask, since autotest is provided
by autoconf, and automake isn't using autotest.  But here are several
projects I know of that use autotest:

autoconf itself
m4
bison
libtool

some of them easier than others to figure out, but that should hopefully
help you get started on seeing how others have used it.

--
Eric Blake   address@hidden    +1-919-301-3266