Reg:GNU Auto tool chain

From: satish . palli
Subject: Reg:GNU Auto tool chain
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 13:58:51 +0530 (IST)

Hi This is satish from CMC Ltd-Hyderabad

i have installed Auto tools into eclipse Galileo from fallowing site

http://download.eclipse.org/technology/linuxtools/update.i have

successfully installed the GNU auto tools.also i am able to Gnu auto tool

chain in eclipse and i have created HelloWorld
program.Makefile.am,configure.ac is also created for helloworld program

but in eclipse i am unable to build the GNUtool chain project this error
is getting while build the project

ERROR:
**** Build of configuration Build (GNU) for project Trw ****

make all
make: *** No rule to make target `all'.  Stop.

so can you please tell me how to run the GNUAuto tools project in eclipse

and how to build this project first in eclipse.

it is very helpful to me if you give any suggestion regarding this.

Thanks&Regards
satish p.

DISCLAIMER

The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may
contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying
of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it
are strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify us by reply e-mail or directly to address@hidden or
telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any
attachments. Thank you.

This email has been scrubbed for your protection by SecureMX.
For more information visit http://securemx.in