Re: regarding multiple parser.y in a singke Makefile.am

From: Ralf Wildenhues
Subject: Re: regarding multiple parser.y in a singke Makefile.am
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 10:19:21 +0200

Hi Nitesh,

* Nitesh Soni (NC/TNT) wrote on Thu, Sep 22, 2005 at 06:38:00PM CEST:

>  I am trying to build multiple parser.y sources in a single
>  Makefile.am for different libraries.
>
>  eg....  I have parser.y in  src/libX/src and in src/libY/src ...
>
>        I have a single Makefile.am at "src" level. How can I build
>        these 2 parser.y in the single Makefile.am for these two
>        different libraries..

The way to achieve this is described in detail in
  info Automake "Yacc and Lex"

Be sure to read the whole chapter, and don't hesitate to ask for
anything you haven't understood.  Please don't ask the same question
on multiple lists, without cross-posting, though.  This is an Automake
question rather than a Libtool question.

Oh, and if you don't know what the Automake option subdir-objects does,
you might want to read up on it as well.  ;-)

Cheers,
Ralf