Re: AW: Creating two libraries with same sourcefiles but diffrent define

From: Andre Caldas
Subject: Re: AW: Creating two libraries with same sourcefiles but diffrent defines
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 09:27:52 +0900

Hello!

The remaining question is: is there any way to make the dependencies
to the library, not to the library_source.o file? I´d like to
delete the objectfiles to have a nearly clean sourcedir?

Sorry for not answering your question. But you can build in a different directory.

In my case, I use the same source to compile for GNU/Linux (x86), for the ARM processor and for windows (argh!). I have more then one build tree with different configurations for the same architecture.

It upsets me a lot when people design autoconf projects that cannot be built in a different directory.

Andre Caldas.