dependencies to libraries

From: Roesner Thomas
Subject: dependencies to libraries
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 13:57:36 +0100

Dear all,

can somebody tell me how to write a makefile.am wich generates the
following Makefile:

--- snipplet ---

AOB       =     di.a(di_dudata.o)     di.a(di_du.o)    di.a(di_dumd.o)
di.a(dicompress.o) di.a(diconf.o) \
      di.a(diimp.o) di.a(dipub.o)

di.a : $(AOB)
        @$(AR) s di.a

# Definition der Regeln

(%.o): %.c
        $(CC) $(CFLAGS) $(MYCFLAGS) -c $<
        @rm -f $*.o

--- snipplet off ---

I have not found any hint in the web, but i'd like to use automake for
a big project, wich exists for some years.
There are nearly 40 subdirectories and > 400 files of sourcecode, so i
want to generate the makefiles.
In the moment he buildprocess is based on shellscripts.

Best regards
Thomas Roesner