getting header files distributed

From: Adam Monsen
Subject: getting header files distributed
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 14:45:07 -0700

In my project source root, I have header files for a shared library in
a directory, 'include/'. Is there an easy way to get this directory
included in the build so 'make distcheck' will work? I'm not sure, but
it seems like the VPATH build is failing. 'make dist' works fine.

All source for this project is availble here (or should be soon):
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/gnewsuck/gnewsuck-0.01.tar.gz?download

The source can also be viewed here through a Web browser:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/gnewsuck/gnewsuck/

--
Adam Monsen <address@hidden>
http://adammonsen.com/