Re: Automake 1.8b uploaded (beta for Automake 1.9)

From: Roberto Bagnara
Subject: Re: Automake 1.8b uploaded (beta for Automake 1.9)
Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 22:14:28 +0200

Alexandre Duret-Lutz wrote:
Here is a first beta release of the next version of Automake (1.9).
The list of changes relative to Automake 1.8.5 are appended below.

Hi there,

I was hoping that Caml support for Automake was going to be
incorporated into Automake 1.9, but I do not see it in this
beta.  The last thing I heard concerning this was reassuring:
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/automake/2004-01/msg00212.html
Has this project been dropped?  (It would be a pity then.)
All the best,

    Roberto

--
Prof. Roberto Bagnara