RE: I saw your profile

From: Leann Bartley
Subject: RE: I saw your profile
Date: Sun, 09 May 2004 12:52:55 -0200

Message [DXQCWDZICL]

Hey my name is Kara and I just got out of a long term
relationship. I read your profile and you sound like
the kind of man I am looking for. Just so you know
I am not really looking for anything serious but
rather for someone who doesn’t mind being a rebound,
which by the way does require some hot physical action...
so if you don’t mind...

http://matchnoid.com/alg/lgs.htm

no more
http://matchnoid.com/alg/o/

decennial taxicab beowulf pinehurst beggary candle column domenico jonas
copperhead cancelling coarsen bourgeoisie heartfelt blank suspense thunderclap
ashmolean seacoast generosity backbone directorate smith bypass joey tarnish
trapezoid triton bijouterie boltzmann allege chantey memphis stalemate
colloidal bangle kinesic yucca amort