Re: Automake 1.8.3 doesn't build?

From: Bob Friesenhahn
Subject: Re: Automake 1.8.3 doesn't build?
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 19:50:22 -0500 (CDT)

I regenerated the Automake 1.8.3 Makefiles using Automake 1.8.2 and
then I was able to configure and install Automake 1.8.3 under Solaris
9.  I then regenerated the Automake 1.8.3 Makefiles using the just
installed Automake 1.8.3 and was able to successfully configure,
build, and install Automake 1.8.3.

I suspect that there is something wrong with the Automake 1.8.3
tarball.  Maybe there is a directory timestamp problem?

Bob
Bob Friesenhahn
address@hidden