Dear Beloved PLease Assist Me

From: hajia mariam
Subject: Dear Beloved PLease Assist Me
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 08:01:22 +0400 (AZT)

Dear Beloved,
Due to the sudden death of my husband General
Abacha the former head of state of Nigeria in
June 1998, I have been thrown into a state of
hopelessness by the present administration.I have
lost confidence with anybody within my country.
I got your contacts through personal research,and had
to reach you through this medium. I will give you more
details when you reply.
Due to security network placed on my daily affairs I cant visit the
embassy so that is why I have contacted you. My husband
deposited $12.6million dollars with a security firm abroad
whose name is witheld for now till we communicate. I will be
happy if you can receive this fund  into your account for safe
keeping and I assure you 30% of this fund.
I will need your tel/ fax numbers so that we can commence
communication. Please reach me via my private email address of:
address@hidden
Please expedite action.
Yours,
Hajia Mariam.