Conguratulations

From: dellotto
Subject: Conguratulations
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 16:07:07 +0100

:WINNING NOTIFICATION/FINAL NOTICE.

We are pleased to inform you of the release today the 10th of February 2004,of
the dellotto  Netherlands.  Sweepstakes International  program held on the 22th
of February 2004. Your personal or company email address attached to ticket
number 205-11465886-629 with serial number 3772-99 drew lucky numbers
7-14-17-23-31-44 which consequently won the lottery in the 2nd category. You
have therefore been approved for a lump sum payout of 250,000.00 Euros(Two
hundred and fifty thousand Euros cash) credited to file Ref.No
SLN/2311786008/01.This is from a total cash prize of 10.6 million Euros shared
among several international lucky winners in this category.

CONGRATULATIONS. Your fund is now deposited with our finance Department to your
name and due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this
winning private from public notice until your claim has been processed and your
money remitted to your designated account.This is part of our security protocol
to avoid double claims and unwarranted taking advantage of this programme by
participants.

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from over
500,000 company and individual email addresses from all over the world as part
of our international promotions programme,which takes place every year.

We hope, with part of your winning, you will take part in our end of year stake
of 50 million Euros international lottery. Remember,all winning must be claimed
not later than FEB.14th 2004.After this date all unclaimed fund will be
returned to the pool as unclaimed.

NOTE:In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications please remember to
quote your refrence and batch numbers in all correspondence with your agent.
Furthermore, should there be any change of address, do inform your agent as
soon as possible. Anybody under the age of 18 years is automatically
disqualified. Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you
for being part of our promotional programme.

Please forward your reply and your contact details to our office email adress:
address@hidden

Yours Faithfully,

HENREY JOHN