AC_CONFIG_FILES and Makefile.am

From: Andrew Suffield
Subject: AC_CONFIG_FILES and Makefile.am
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 14:20:38 +0000

On one project, I have over 60 entries in AC_CONFIG_FILES that are
derived from Makefile.ams. This is getting to be irritating to
maintain. Is there any good reason why there isn't an
AM_CONFIG_MAKEFILES macro that computes a list of makefiles by
following SUBDIRS variables in the Makefile.ams, and calls
AC_CONFIG_FILES appropriately? (I'll implement it myself if I have to)

 : :' :  http://www.debian.org/ |