Re: New snprintfv on CVS

From: Bruce Korb
Subject: Re: New snprintfv on CVS
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2004 12:26:01 -0800

Paolo Bonzini wrote:

> I understood the problem was with snprintfv, not with autogen.  What are you
> using
> INFO_DEPS for?  I think it is undocumented and internal to automake, maybe
> autogen_texi_DEPENDENCIES or something like that works (but I do not know if
> it
> actually exists...).

My guess is you wrote this before you saw Alexandre's response.
(Happy New year to you, too, Alexandre, Paolo, Gary et. al. :)
I'll get back on Rocinante and claim the main problem with INFO_DEPS
is that the authors of the texinfo stuff presume that the .texi
files are hand crafted original sources.  Someday, it _really_
ought to be rewritten without such an assumption being made....

Thanks for the patch, Alexandre!!

Regards, Bruce