Inexpensive GPS tracking service

From: dan
Subject: Inexpensive GPS tracking service
Date: Tue, 4, Nov 2003 10:12:42 -0800

Affordable and easy to use GPS Tracking Service...

for as low as $3.50 per month using your GPS-enabled cellular phone

Collect the “position fix” as frequently as you like from the gps-enabled cell phone

Receive the Tracking Information as frequently as you like and display the location on a map or receive a text based location report via email

and even get Driving Instructions

For more information - visit our web site at www.tracknology.ne t
 - or Call us
toll free at (866) 547-TRACK

Our GPS Tracking Service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for as low as $3.50 a month. We provide useful tracking information for fleets, outside sales reps, field service personnel or just about any mobile resource or person you wish to locate and visually track on a map as they move. You may also choose to receive text based email reports on the whereabouts.  We offer a range of GPS Tracking Services to fit your needs. Order your GPS Tracking Service today!

Need more information? Click here to go to our website

To be deleted from our email list, click here
Make sure your email address is the one that is on our list. If you use a different address, then we may delete the correct one.