Re: Broken system web pages - ideas?

From: Kevin Ryde
Subject: Re: Broken system web pages - ideas?
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 09:28:19 +1000

"L. D. Marks" <address@hidden> writes:

>       2) Duplicate, and inconsistent gcc/g++/g77 compilers

The c++ compiler for some reason always seems a good candidate for
breakage on systems I see.  I think bad installations are outside the
scope of autoconf, but you can always have configure check for
features you need (namespace, std iostream, whatever) to abort at that
point rather than half way through a build.