RE: Problems getting dependencies compiled before executable....

From: cs
Subject: RE: Problems getting dependencies compiled before executable....
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 14:38:38 -0700

Alexandre

Thanks for the info.  I really appreciate it.  What is the easiest way
then to tell system to go to a different directory to build a dependency
if it is not built yet??

By the way, if you don't mind me asking, what is the point of
_DEPENDENCIES when you can just add library to _LDADD
and Autotools will update dependency list automatically from that???

Chris