Re: Building application on Mac OS X with automake

From: Alexandre Duret-Lutz
Subject: Re: Building application on Mac OS X with automake
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 20:43:49 +0100

>>> "Paul" == Paul F Kunz <address@hidden> writes:

 Paul> I have an application based on Qt that I build with automake on
 Paul> Linux and other UNIX platforms.   Now I'm attempting to build it on
 Paul> Mac OS X.   After I upgrade to libtool 1.4.3, I can build the
 Paul> application, even with older version of autoconf and automake.
 Paul> However, the applicatons's main window doesn't become the active
 Paul> window and its menus don't show on the Mac Menu bar.   I think it is
 Paul> because the applicaiton has be packaged in a certain way and producing
 Paul> just an execuatable is not sufficient.   Looking at Qt's examples
 Paul> makefile shows that this seems to be true.

 Paul> My question is whether somebody has worked out what needs to be
 Paul> done using automake.   I can probably do it myself, but if it has
 Paul> already been done so much the better.

No idea.  Have you asked the Qt people?  Or did you finally worked it out?
--
Alexandre Duret-Lutz