Re: problem with variables

From: Alexandre Duret-Lutz
Subject: Re: problem with variables
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 22:01:54 +0100

>>> "Roger" == Roger D Vargas <address@hidden> writes:

 Roger> I have created my Makefiles using other projects as
 Roger> examples. But always I got Invalid unused variable, no
 Roger> matter what name i use for the sources/headers list. It
 Roger> worked perfectly when my project was in a single dir,
 Roger> but when i try to separate sources from headers i cant
 Roger> find a way to make scripts work.
 Roger> What I doing wrong?

Something you could try is to upgrade to Automake 1.7.1.
The 1.7.x series is a bit more helpful in its diagnostics.

If that doesn't help please send details about what you do; it's
hard to guess what could be wrong...  (If you have no idea what
kind of details we'd like to see, read
  http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/bugs.html)
--
Alexandre Duret-Lutz