Re: Conditionally compiling Java

From: Alexandre Duret-Lutz
Subject: Re: Conditionally compiling Java
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 09:15:26 +0200

>>> "Braden" == Braden McDaniel <address@hidden> writes:

[...]

 Braden> when I try to use the CVS version of automake,

CVS HEAD = future Automake 1.7
CVS branch-1-6 = upcoming Automake 1.6.2

 Braden> I get an error from autoheader:

 Braden> autoheader: error: AC_CONFIG_HEADERS not found in configure.ac

When does this happen?  I mean, is autoheader run by you or by
the Makefile?

 Braden> I am in fact using the macro AM_CONFIG_HEADER, but changing to
 Braden> AC_CONFIG_HEADERS has no effect. Yeah, I know: autoheader comes with
 Braden> autoconf, not automake. So, any idea what might be triggering this?

I don't know.  Indeed, CVS HEAD has a few changes in the
AM_CONFIG_HEADER/AC_CONFIG_HEADERS handling.

--
Alexandre Duret-Lutz