Ezra

From: MR. EZRA
Subject: Ezra
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 03:19:41

Dear Sir,
I MR. EZRA KOFFI have decided to bestow this trust on you. During our
investigation and auditing in this bank, my
department came across a very huge sum of money belonging to a deceased person
who died on november 1997 in a plane crash and the fund has been dormant in his
account with this Bank without any claim of the fund in our custody
either from his family or relation before our discovery to this development.

Although personally,I keep this information secret within myself and partners
to enable the whole plans and idea be
profitable and successful. During the time of execution. The said amount was
US$10M(Ten million
united states dollars).

As it may interest you to know, I got your impressive information through the
business directory at chamber
of commerce and Industry here in Lome- Togo where I was seaching for a good
relaible contact to do the
business with.I was elated the time I saw your address to propose the business
to you.

Meanwhile all the whole arrangement to put claim over this fund as the bonafide
next of kin to the deceased,
get the required approval and transfer this money to a foreign account has been
put in place and directives
and needed information will be relayed to you as soon as you indicate your
interest and willingness to assist
us and also benefit your self to this great business opportunity.

In fact I could have done this deal alone but because of my position in this
country as a civil servant,we
are not allowed to operate a foreign account and would eventually raise an eye
brow on my side during
the time of transfer because I work in this bank. This is the actual reason why
it will require a
second party or fellow who will forward claims as the next of kin with
affidavit of trust of oath to
the Bank and also present a foreign account where he will need the money to be
re-transferred into
on his request as it may be after due verification and clarification by the
correspondent branch of
the bank,where the whole money will be remitted from to your own designation
bank account.

I will not fail to inform you that this transaction is 100% risk free. The
sharing rate of this money
will be discussed later upon your favourable response showing your zealous
determination to assist us but
the first priority is your total acceptance and commitment to assist.

Please,you have been adviced to keep top secret as we are still in service and
intend to retire from
service after we conclude this deal with you. I will be monitoring the whole
situation here in this bank until
you confirm the money in your account and ask us to come down to your country
for subsequent sharing of
the fund according to percentages previously indicated and further
investment,either in your country or any
country you advice us to invest in.All other necessary information will be sent
to you when I hear from you.

Best Regard,
MR. EZRA KOFFI.