Re: Cannot add a new file extension

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: Cannot add a new file extension
Date: 31 Dec 2001 19:54:50 -0700

>>>>> "Dmitry" == Dmitry Mikhin <address@hidden> writes:

I didn't see a reply to this.

Dmitry> Assume that we have a language called K. The source files *.k
Dmitry> are compiled using a compiler called 'kc'. This project has a
Dmitry> single source file 'file.k' and I want to use autotools for
Dmitry> generating Makefiles. Automake fails to produce 'Makefile.in'
Dmitry> complaining:

Dmitry> Can't call method "target_hook" on an undefined value at
Dmitry> /usr/local/bin/automake line 1943.

This was fixed in cvs.  I believe the fix is in the 1.5b pre-release.

Tom