Re: Problem with per-program compilation flags

From: Alexandre Duret-Lutz
Subject: Re: Problem with per-program compilation flags
Date: 12 Dec 2001 09:36:05 +0100

>>> "Mike" == Mike Kirkland <address@hidden> writes:

 Mike> I'm trying to create two libraries from the same sources, the only
 Mike> difference being a #define. Following the example in the automake manual
 Mike> ("Building etags and ctags"), I created a Makefile.am.

 Mike> Unfortunately, prog_CFLAGS do not get used in the
 Mike> resulting Makefile. Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?

What Automake version are you using?

Both Automake 1.5 and the current CVS version seem to generate a
correct Makefile.in for your example.
--
Alexandre Duret-Lutz