Automake 1.4j: Release Candidate

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Automake 1.4j: Release Candidate
Date: 31 Jul 2001 00:36:35 -0600

I've just released Automake 1.4j.  This release consists of bug fixes
and documentation updates.  I consider it to be the first release
candidate.

If serious problems aren't found within a reasonable amount of time,
I'll release it as 1.5.

Unfortunately both "serious problems" and "reasonable amount of time"
are left undefined for now.

You can get it here:

    ftp://sources.redhat.com/pub/automake/automake-1.4j.tar.gz

Please try it out.

If you have reported a bug that you think is serious and that I
haven't replied to, please ping me.  If you have submitted a patch to
fix a problem you think is serious, and I haven't replied, please ping
me about that too.  I think I've addressed all the issues, but it's
always possible I missed one.

Thanks,
Tom