Re: [ANNOUNCE] New stable automake release: automake-1.4-p5

From: erik eriksson
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] New stable automake release: automake-1.4-p5
Date: 18 Jul 2001 18:36:49 +0200

  Gary> I have just uploaded patch release 5 from the automake-1.4
  Gary> maintenance branch. The tarball is available now from:

Hi,

The autobook mentions (in the chapter with automake frequent asked
questions) how to compile a source file with two different sets of
compiler flags, and that it will be much simpler in the 1.5 release of
Automake.

Does this release (1.4-p5) support this? Does any earlier releases?

And while I'm writing to the list: Has anybody any experience in using
AutoMake with the CppUnit test tool (cppunit.sourceforge.net)?

  / erik

--
erik eriksson; address@hidden; +4613203202(work); +46705228912(cell)