Re: Patches in Gnats?

From: Alexandre Oliva
Subject: Re: Patches in Gnats?
Date: 17 Jun 2001 17:28:04 -0300

On Jun 14, 2001, Tom Tromey <address@hidden> wrote:

> I was thinking I could create a new `patch' category in the automake
> Gnats and ask people to put such patches there as attachments.  What
> do people think of this?

You can't reliably extract patches from Gnats.

Savannah.gnu.org has a nice patch tracking system (for those who like
this kind of thing; not me :-); perhaps we could use it?

Red Hat GCC Developer                  address@hidden, redhat.com}
CS PhD student at IC-Unicamp        address@hidden, gnu.org}