Re: AC_CONFIG_AUX_DIR now required when mdate-sh resides in subdir?

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: AC_CONFIG_AUX_DIR now required when mdate-sh resides in subdir?
Date: 24 May 2001 00:24:46 -0600

>>>>> "Derek" == Derek R Price <address@hidden> writes:

Derek> I would guess that a similar exception for mdate-sh would be
Derek> acceptable if others thought it a good idea.  I don't know much
Derek> about it, but glancing through the code seems to confirm that
Derek> an exception wouldn't hurt.  My glance through the code also
Derek> seems to confirm that this shouldn't be too hard to accomplish.

I did this and I'm going to check it in soon.
I think this is a bit ugly but it is how we've done it historically.
Hopefully it will get less ugly whenever we move to the `one giant
shell script' model.

Tom