ultrix and 'missing'?

From: Harlan Stenn
Subject: ultrix and 'missing'?
Date: Wed, 09 May 2001 22:04:51 -0400

I thought we fixed this (twice), but I'm still seeing it:

configure: loading cache /dev/null
checking build system type... mips-dec-ultrix4.4
checking host system type... mips-dec-ultrix4.4
checking target system type... mips-dec-ultrix4.4
/bin/sh: \272: not found
WARNING: `:' is needed, and you do not seem to have it handy on your
         system.  You might have modified some files without having the
         proper tools for further handling them.  Check the `README' file,
         it often tells you about the needed prerequirements for installing
         this package.  You may also peek at any GNU archive site, in case
         some other package would contain this missing `:' program.
configure: WARNING: `missing' script is too old or missing

address@hidden> ./missing --version
missing 0.3 - GNU automake
address@hidden>

Harlan