RE: PATCH: Fix dependency tracking

From: Boehne, Robert
Subject: RE: PATCH: Fix dependency tracking
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 10:28:56 -0400

Automakers:

I posted the patch to demonstrate the problem rather than
get the exact changes I made incorporated into Automake
(hence no ChangeLog entry).  The one thing I'm particularly
suspicious of is how to get automake.in's instance of @AMDEP_TRUE@
to appear in automake.  Since there is virtually nothing in
configure.in, I hesitate to add code there, and the method
I used isn't very clean.  If this isn't a large enough change
to warrant an assignment release form, I'd be happy to submit
a proper patch, but I suspect it is.  Sorry if I've been a bit
short, I'm running into a deadline on my project.

Thanks,

Robert