Re: subobj2.test fails

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: subobj2.test fails
Date: 09 Apr 2001 17:22:51 -0600

>>>>> "Akim" == Akim Demaille <address@hidden> writes:

Akim> Also, I wondered for a long time whether we should introduce
Akim> lang specific files.  Most of the content of register_language
Akim> calls, should probably be in a file, and some adhoc stuff in
Akim> lang_*_finish/rewrite could be moved in such files.

I don't mind.  As long as we have a single .am file we might as well
have as many as makes maintenance convenient.

At some point we ought to move *.am into a subdir so that they don't
clutter up the top-level directory as much.

Tom