Re: Default postscript cleans miss *.cps & *.fns.

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: Default postscript cleans miss *.cps & *.fns.
Date: 07 Apr 2001 16:29:57 -0600

>>>>> "Derek" == Derek R Price <address@hidden> writes:

Derek> FYI:  the *.cps & *.fns files are only being created for cvs.texinfo.

Did we ever get some resolution for this?

Akim, I recall you had a patch which removed a large number of file
extensions from the texinfo clean list.  Perhaps these should be added
back?  (I really don't know whether these can be discovered
automatically.  I don't know that much about tex.)

Tom