Re: multiple AM_CONDITIONALs doens't work in CVS Automake

From: Lars J. Aas
Subject: Re: multiple AM_CONDITIONALs doens't work in CVS Automake
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 17:32:25 +0100

On Fri, Mar 09, 2001 at 05:26:29PM +0100, Akim Demaille wrote:
: Hm, in fact, could you try again?  I applied one of the patches which
: were OK'ed, which is addressing issues in this area.  Maybe it cures
: your problem.  I couldn't build a test case reproducing your problem :(

It still doesn't work.  I'm using perl 5.005_03.

  Lars J
--
Innovation is one percent inspiration and ninetynine percent perspiration,
and in my case; twice that...  -- Norville Barnes, `The Hudsucker Proxy'