Re: Cleanup 2/4: make install-strip in cross-compilation environments

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: Cleanup 2/4: make install-strip in cross-compilation environments
Date: 25 Feb 2001 19:15:36 -0700

>>>>> "adl" == Alexandre Duret-Lutz <address@hidden> writes:

adl> I don't care about depend.m4, this adds only the missing changes
adl> from m4/missing.m4.  Note that this also fix a bug in
adl> AC_MISSING_INSTALL_SH which was using ${ac_auxdir} instead of
adl> ${ac_aux_dir}.

Why is this needed?
I prefer to avoid using absolute paths unless absolutely required.
Some users occasionally move their entire src+build tree...

Tom