1.4c testsuite successful on UnixWare 7.1.1

From: Matthew Schalit
Subject: 1.4c testsuite successful on UnixWare 7.1.1
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 21:15:10 -0800

Hi Folks,

I recently downloaded automake 1.4 from ftp.gnu.org, but
I noticed that it used an old config.guess that determines
my host imporperly (SCO UnixWare 7.1.1).

So I grabbed the CVS automake on 1/27/01, which I think
is version 1.4c, or so it says.

Version 1.4c from CVS compiled using cc like this:

 ./configure --disable-nls --x-includes=/usr/X/bin
--x-libraries=/usr/X/lib

I used /usr/local/bin/make, and that went perfectly.
I used /usr/local/bin/make check, and it passed all the tests with
the one expected failure of colon7.

Thanks for the good work.
Matthew