Re: Re: Re: [Automake] Making a Distribution

From: Tom Browder
Subject: Re: Re: Re: [Automake] Making a Distribution
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 08:51:21 -0500

Since the distribution shouldn't be dependent upon autoconf and automake, why,
then are the *.am files shipped?

In any event, my configure.in has

  AC_OUTPUT(Makefile dir1/Makefile dir2/Makfile)

just as the example in the manual.

And the resulting Makefile.in's have reference to am scattered all through them!

Thanks.

Tom