Re: How to avoid warning: "PACKAGE_NAME" redefined

From: haibin zhang
Subject: Re: How to avoid warning: "PACKAGE_NAME" redefined
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 23:04:39 +0800 (CST)

thank you very much, ax_prefix_config_h is very good , it's okay.

Guido Draheim <address@hidden> 写道: Reminder:
- http://ac-archive.sourceforge.net/guidod/ax_prefix_config_h.html

The macro creates a package config.h that can be installed.
It avoids to create a special ace-config.h manually.
Point the ACE developers to that as installing config.h is plain wrong.
And, use it yourself thereby avoiding standard config.h defs altogether.

cheers, Guido