AC_PROG_FPP

From: Dr Magnus Hagdorn
Subject: AC_PROG_FPP
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 09:22:16 +0100

Hi all,
I am still not quite happy with the Fortran preprocessor support and
googling around I found AC_PROG_FPP [1]. Also the starlink [2] guys seem
to have included AC_PROG_FPP in their patched version of autoconf. I
seem to remember that they mention these patches exist in the official
autoconf tree. I was wondering what the status was since this is really
useful functionality and I would rather use an officially blessed (even
if it is a development snapshot) autoconf than maintaining my own tree.
Cheers
magnus

[1] http://sources.redhat.com/ml/autoconf-patches/2000-07/msg00334.html
[2]