Re: Next release?

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: Next release?
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2003 09:01:30 +0200

>>> "Akim" == Akim Demaille <address@hidden> writes:
 adl> [...]

 Akim> We could do another release in the near future, let it be just to
 Akim> redirect the headers issues onto the package maintainers instead of
 Akim> the Autoconf lists.

 adl> BTW, an intersting fact about these header warnings is that they
 adl> were introduced in Autoconf 2.53 (released on March 2002), yet
 adl> the flood of bug reports started on December.

I was surprised that no one reported anything, so I recently added the
invitation to post this onto the Autoconf bug list.  That's more
recent, and that is what triggered this flood :(

 adl> Maybe that means it will take another 9 months after you release
 adl> 2.58 before things settle down...

Yep.  Time to become a procmail master...