Re: Next release?

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: Next release?
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 17:20:02 +0100

 Derek> Any talk of when the next release of Autoconf will be?  I'm reluctant
 Derek> to have CVS depend on an unreleased Autoconf but I really want to use
 Derek> the Autotest changes I've been making.  Is the Autoconf release
 Derek> process documented anywhere?

Not really, partly in the Makefile.maint.

We could do another release in the near future, let it be just to
redirect the headers issues onto the package maintainers instead of
the Autoconf lists.