Re: AC_DEFINE

From: Steven G. Johnson
Subject: Re: AC_DEFINE
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 18:26:39 -0500

Bob Lockie wrote:
The source code #includes "config.h" which autoconf updates the #defines in (I think). Is there anyway that I can trace the include path?

I'm assuming you used autoheader to generate config.h.in, and that you looked at the config.h and that it contains what you think. Using gcc, you can see what files were actually included by compiling with the --save-temps flags and looking at the resulting .i file.