Re: Checking for ANSI-headers only

From: Ralf Corsepius
Subject: Re: Checking for ANSI-headers only
Date: 13 Mar 2003 11:08:14 +0100

Am Sam, 2003-03-08 um 21.32 schrieb Peter Eisentraut:
> Ralf Corsepius writes:
>
> > How to let autoconf check for it's predefined list of ansi-headers only?
>
> AC_HEADERS_STDC?

Hmm, no this is not what I want.

I am looking for a way to check only for the headers that
AC_CHECK_HEADERS implicitly checks for (sys/types.h, sys/stat.h,
stdlib.h, string.h, memory.h, strings.h, inttypes.h, stdint.h,
unistd.h).

These checks are automatically included if one uses AC_CHECK_HEADERS
with an additional header to check for.

I.e. I actually would want to use AC_CHECK_HEADERS without arguments.
However, AC_CHECK_HEADERS specification disallows this.