Re: please reply immediately

From: Bob Lockie
Subject: Re: please reply immediately
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2003 14:17:59 -0500

On 03/08/03 11:51 Abdulahi Mohammed spoke thusly

Abdulahi Mohammed InterGlobe bank plc. lagos, Nigeria address@hidden tel: 234 803 3061041

Dear Sir,

My name is Alhaji Abdulahi Mohammed. I am the head of credit and
accounts department of InterGlobe  Bank Plc., Western District,
Nigeria.

I write you in respect of a foreign customer who has a Domicilliary
accuont in my bank. His name is EngineerJoseph Schultzman. He was
among those who died in aplane crash here in Nigeria during the reign
of lateGeneral Sani Abacha.

Since the demise of this our customer, Engineer Joseph Schultzman,
who was an oil merchant/contractor, I have kept a close watch of the
deposit records andaccounts and since then nobody has come to claim
themoney in this a/c as next of kin to the late engineer.He had only
Six million united states dollars(USD6,000,000.00) in his a/c and the
a/c iscoded. It is only an insider that could produce thecode or
password of the deposit particulars.

As it stands now, there is nobody in that position toproduce the
needed information other than my very selfconsidering my position in
the bank.Based on the reason that nobody has come forward toclaim the
deposit as next of kin, I hereby ask foryour co operation in using
your name as the next ofkin to the deceased to send these funds out
to aforeign offshore bank a/c for mutual sharing between myself and
you.

At this point I am the only one withthe information because I have
removed the depositfile from the safe .By this doing, what is
required of  you is to send anapplication laying claims of the
deposit as next of kin to the late Engineer. I will need your full
nameand address, company orresidential, so that i cancomputerize them
to tally with next of kin column inthe certificate of deposit.

Finally i want you to understand that the request fora foreigner as
the next of kin is occassioned by thefact that the customer was a
foreigner and for thatreason alone a local cannot represent as next
of kin.When you contact me, then we shall discuss on how themoney
will be split between us.

Trusting to hear from you,

I remain Respectfully yours,

Abdulahi Mohammed tel: 234 803 3061041