Re: More exit() troubles - the answer

From: Alexandre Oliva
Subject: Re: More exit() troubles - the answer
Date: 22 Jan 2001 11:56:56 -0200

On Jan 22, 2001, Akim Demaille <address@hidden> wrote:

>>>>>> "Lars" == Lars J Aas <address@hidden> writes:
Lars> * aclang.m4 (_AC_PROG_CXX_EXIT_DECLARATION): First try no
Lars> declaration, then '#include <stdlib.h>', before trying the
Lars> explicit declarations.

> If Alexandre thinks it is OK that stdlib.h be *always* included in
> *all the tests*, then it's fine with me.

My reasoning is that, if it can be #included twice without error, it
can't hurt.  I can't think of any problem with it, can you?  If not,
I'm a happy camper and the patch is ok :-)  Or so I hope :-)

Red Hat GCC Developer                  address@hidden, redhat.com}
CS PhD student at IC-Unicamp        address@hidden, gnu.org}