audio-video

Re: [Audio-video] Richard Stallman - 2012-11-07 - Reykjavik

From: Kaveh Mousavi Zamani
Subject: Re: [Audio-video] Richard Stallman - 2012-11-07 - Reykjavik
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 22:39:53 +0800

OK then,

First files is up.

Regards
Kaveh

On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 10:22 PM, Stefán Freyr Stefánsson <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi.

Both the 720p and 480p files are under CC (as stated in the text "The
above work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs
3.0 Unported License."). These are recordings from the actual lecture.

The last file, "Richard Stallman interview (WebM - 219M) ©RÚV" is (as
the @RÚV suggests) copyright by the national broadcasting company and
as such you should not put that one up on your website.

Regards,
Stefan Freyr.